A Warm Welcome to Finoak:
Privacy & Security:
Here at Finoak, we understand that personal information is private. We treat personal information with the highest standards of security and confidentiality. We will never sell or give any information we have about you to any other company or organisation. You can shop with complete confidence knowing that your credit/debit card details and personal information are safe.
With your permission, we’ll on occasion send you our catalogues and e-mail newsletters, tell you about our latest products and offers and keep you up to date with the latest news at Finoak. Participation in our newsletter subscription is completely optional, and you are free to opt out at any time – you’re in control.
What do we do with your personal data?
We use your data to provide you with great services to fulfil your order. We ask your email address to send order confirmation email, dispatch confirmation email and request to share your experience with our products. We may ask your phone number if it's necessary for delivery by a courier.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We keep information while we fulfil your order and after it.
We use your information to provide you safe and in time delivery and to resolve any possible issues.
For example, we might need to sort out disagreements, prove that you made an order with us or follow our legal obligations. Or the police may need it as evidence. We may also keep information about how you use our products if you share it with us.
In each case, the length of time that we need to keep the information may be different, but we will only keep the information for as long as we need it.
Who do we share your personal data with and why?
We will share your information in the following situations:
- With partners, suppliers, agents and subcontractors who help us deliver the products and services you've chosen to use;
- When you have provided your consent;
- When we have legal or regulatory requirements such as a request from the competent authority, law enforcement agency or a credit reference agency.
What data do we hold about you? (and how do we get it?)
We collect information in three ways:
- Directly from you, such as information filled in the basket or registration forms, surveys and community posts;
- From your browsing history on our website;
- From 3rd parties if you made an order on other marketplaces and we fulfil this order.
What rights do you have?
You have the following rights:
- To be informed about how we use your personal data (the purpose of this Privacy Notice);
- To update or delete your personal data. You will need to contact us for that. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain it;
- To get a free copy of your personal data. A subset of your data (limited to data that you have provided to us) is available in a machine-readable format if required;
- To object to the processing of your data and have it restricted. There may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict the processing of your information, but we are legally entitled to refuse that request;
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
How do you ensure my data is secure?
Finoak is committed to keeping your data secure. We use a variety of modern security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will check this policy from time to time and post any changes here.
We may also let you know about these changes by email or media message.