Small Bathroom Ideas. Part 1
- The door should be opened outward, and all elements in bathroom must be placed with regard to their functionality. For example, a sink closer to the bath, a toilet bowl - to the sewer pipe.
- Ordinary door can be replaced by a sliding one. It will save you much place.
Save the space:
- Saving space is possible if the sink is hidden in the wall. When needed, you will just slide it out.
- Don’t clutter your bathroom with bottles and vials. Keep them in a special place, unnoticed at first glance. You can put them into a cabinet or under the sink.
- Today, there are many options for compact and roomy cabinets, shelves and drawers. They can be placed in niches, under a sink or on the walls.
- You can resort to using the corner sinks, wash or toilet bowls.
- As for the washing machine, there can be different variants: usual oneis placing it under a washing-bowl, or a crazy one – fixing it on the wall.