Metal Kitchenware & Decorations
At Finoak we offer home decor accessories made from unbreakable Stainless Steel and lightweight Aliminium. Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does. Cookware, made of stainless steel, is extremely durable and corrosion-resistant. Due to its shiny surface, it looks very similar to silver, which makes it elegant and richly looking. Aluminium is also remarkable for for its ability to resist corrosion and the metal's low density, which means all things made of this material will be lightweight.
- Aluminium was a precious metal in 19th century. Napoleon III's most important guests were given aluminium cutlery, while those less worthy dined with mere silver.
- Minerals in water can leave marks on stainless steel, so to prevent shiny surface from water spots, dry it with a towel or cloth (in the directions of the polish lines).
- Use glass cleaner or household ammonia to clean fingerprints from stainless steel surface.
- Aluminium is the most common metal found on Earth – it makes up over 8% of the planet's 'crust'.
- Aluminium is used in all sorts of products – from foil to drink cans to cars to airplanes, there's no doubt it's versatile!
- Stainless steel is stainless because it contains a minimum of 12% chromium which makes it resist rust.