We offer the highest quality range of kitchen. Whether your knife is made from beautiful damask steel or ceramic, Finoak’s knives will provide an sharp and optimum cut. We have put in research to ensure that we exclusively offer the best range of knives, meaning that you can rest assured in your selection and enjoy your culinary adventures. A sharp and good quality knife can transform your attitude towards cooking, enabling professional finesse and of course making your food even tastier.
- Always use a wooden, bamboo or plastic board for chopping on – try to avoid using stone, glass or marble as it may blunt or chip your knife.
- Avoid putting your knives in the dishwasher, clean them in warm soapy water with a sponge after use & dry them well with a dishcloth.
- A blunt knife is a dangerous knife! Sharpen your knives regularly on a sharpener that is suited to your knife.
- Keep your knives safe in a knife block to prevent them from being chipped or damaged, and also for easy access.
- Always cut away from your body, and make sure that you are relaxed and cutting on a comfortable surface.
- A knife block will safely hold your knives within easy access, preventing them from being chipped or damaged.