Bamboo Products for Home
- There is a history of using bamboo that spans 5000 years of civilisation.
- Bamboo has been the material for everything from furniture, dishes and textiles to the structure of earthquake-proofed housing.
- Bamboo is a grass. It's the fastest growing woody plant on the Earth. It grows at rates of up to 4 feet a day, so can be harvested after 5-6 years.
- Bamboo is 34% harder than white oak and 2 times more stable than most commonly used wood.
- Bamboo can tolerate high amounts of deformations in the elastic range, which is why it is essential material for earthquake architecture.
- Bamboo naturally contains an anti bacterial agent, which is why clothing made with bamboo is hypoallergenic.
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Bamboo as a herbal medicine has been used for thousands of years in Asia. Often used for its tonic & astringent properties, it is considered an aphrodisiac.
Pen Pot and Notes Holder (Bamboo & Acrylic)
Desk Organiser Set of 4 pcs
Pen Holder, Pencil Pot
Digital Bathroom Scales
Tea Box, Tea Caddy (4 compartments)
Bamboo Chopping Board & Plate
Bamboo Spice Stepper Shelf
Glass Magnetic Knife Block
Utensils Holder Double Ceramic Pots
Chest of 3 Drawers
Noticeboard, Keys & Letters Holder
Bookcase, 5 Book Shelves